The Future is UAV
Our recent UAV seminar was popular with engineers keen to learn how our UAV technology combined with our terrestrial solutions could solve their data challenges. Presented by Carl Fox, General Manager and Chief UAV Pilot, the seminar covered a range of topics including:
- Workplace Health & Safety – accessing dangerous, inaccessible or congested sites
- Acquiring mass spatial data at survey accuracies over large areas
- Utilising the appropriate data collection methods including Lidar, Photogrammetry, Multispectral and Thermal imagery
- Scoping projects so you have the ability to retrospectively interrogate data as needs are identified
- The scale of operations that can be handled (from 500m2 – 25km2)
Are you keen to understand how UAV technology can solve your data challenges? Let us know and we’ll keep you in mind for future seminars or even hold the seminar at your workplace to talk to your specific professional requirements.