Rural & Urban Planning
It’s often said ‘Do it right first time’. But if you do it right, once is enough.
Every successful land development starts with a clear understanding of the challenges involved in taking a project from concept through to completion.
By anticipating hurdles, adapting to constraints and identifying potential risks, we help you get more and do more with your land. From urban, rural and hillside projects to new industrial parks, subdivisions and residential communities, you’ll have a dynamic vision, strategy and plan to make your land development project zing.
Commitment to excellence in everything we do is a given. Doing it right by delivering engaging and liveable spaces you can be proud of is our aim.
Planning Services & Expertise:
- Feasibility Studies and property investigations
- Resource Management Planning and Consents
- Subdivision and Land Use Consents
- Private Plan Changes
- Expert evidence at Council and Environment Court Hearings
- Estate Planning
- Crown Land Disposal Planning Advice
Doing it right first time